A Message From The New Life
Beginning Sunday, July 5, there
will be more choices for worship than we have had since mid March.
If you responded to the mid-June survey, you are NOT bound to
the choice you made at that time.
Choose the option that is best for you
this week. Worship will be available via these 3 options:
· 9 am in-person with social distancing and masks
required, no congregational singing
· 11 am in-person with social distancing and masks
recommended, there will be congregational singing
·View the service later in the day on the New Life
UMC Fairland YouTube channel
If you plan to attend in person, this information will be helpful
* Pews are marked with red and blue pieces of paper, one color
for each service. Please sit in a pew with the time of your service
on it. I think the red paper is marked 9 and the blue paper is
marked 11, but I may have them mixed up in my mind.
* Bulletins will not be available at New Life. The bulletin file
will be sent as an attachment via e-mail (from firstname.lastname@example.org)
on Friday or Saturday. You may print it at home and bring it
with you if you wish. It will also be available on the website
but will not include the prayer and address lists.
* Childrenyou may bring activities with you to occupy your
children or from the back pew pick up a white paper sack with
activities for children. These sacks and contents are to be taken
home at the end of the service. Children are to remain in the
pew with their adult/s for the entire service
* If you brought a cushion in the past, it is under the back
pew. Please pick it up, use it if you wish, and take it home
with you at the end of the service. Bring it with you whenever
you return to worship and wish to use it, taking it back home
* If you brought a cross to be on the altar during Lent, it is
on the back pew. Please take it home with you.
* Offering plates will be at the back of the sanctuary. You may
put your offering in when you enter or leave the service or you
may continue to use on-line giving through PayPal.
* Remember to use non-contact greetings instead of handshakes
* Restrooms will be limited to one person occupying at a time
and will be cleaned after each use.
* The water fountain and other areas marked with yellow caution
tape are considered off limits.
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact
Pastor Jolita or me. We will continue to worship our wonderful
God and serve Him regardless of our choices and circumstances.
2020 New Life Ad Council Chair